The preferred candidate will live in the Miami, FL area, or willing to relocate to Miami, FL.
The Compensation Manager will be responsible for ensuring T-ROC’s Total Rewards strategy is competitive, compliant, and recognized by employees for its value. The core focus of this role is developing & managing the compensation structures across multiple programs. Additionally, you will be responsible for cross-functionally building out processes, guidelines, and procedures for internal and external equity, creating and vetting job descriptions along with building templates that will streamline the process from signed contract to hiring.
- Responsible for the design and implementation of T-ROC’s compensation structure and job evaluation process to determine job classification and pay scale.
- Create external relationships and networks to benchmark T-ROC’s comp structure.
- Manage compensation and annual incentive plans, programs, and projects across T-ROC.
- Manage performance review program and related merit increases.
- Ensure all compensation structures and incentive programs support the organizational philosophy and strategic initiatives of the company.
- Manage T-ROC recognition program.
- Provide management with tools and information to support the comp strategy for T-ROC.
- Create and manage a library of company approved job descriptions.
- Provide guidance to business on building job descriptions and the approval process.
- Participate in compensation surveys, ensuring appropriate jobs are mapped to proper external roles.
- Identify trends and implement new practices to engage and motivate employees.
- Create tools and communications to support T-ROC employees total rewards
- Ensure compliance with FLSA and other state and federal compensation-related regulations.
- Provides Total Rewards training.
- Manage Annual Bonus Program.
- Provide guidance during the development of Program Incentive and Commission Plans.
- Assist and monitor new positions to ensure compliance with approved budgets.
- Collaborate with Operational Analysts to ensure monthly company employment metrics are accurate.
- 3 -5 years experience with Compensation and Job Evaluation management
- Pay for Performance knowledge.
- Exceptional analytical skills.
- Creative Thinker
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- In-depth knowledge of FLSA and state employment law requirements
- A high level of discretion and integrity when handling sensitive employee information
- Exceptional Excel. PowerPoint skills
Get to Know Us
T-ROC, a premier wireless sales and merchandising organization known for its expertise in technology and proven partnerships with the biggest brands in the world, can promise you an environment that not only encourages your best, but also rewards it with plenty of room to grow and exciting new advancement opportunities. Listed on Inc 500|5000’s fastest growing companies in America and on SFBJ’s best places to work.
At T-ROC, we believe having diverse personalities makes us stronger and we also know there are a set of essential values that make us the best in class. A T-ROC employee has a spark of entrepreneurship and seeks to amaze customers. We pride ourselves in our integrity and our openness to embrace change. While we expect success, we know that we can’t achieve it if we don’t have fun along the way.
If you don't yet follow us on social media, please do!