Ready to kick your career into high gear? T-ROC is the place to do it. We partner with some of the biggest names in technology and retail to rocket sales with innovative thinking, breakthrough technologies, and the best people running the front-line operations.
Apple, Sprint, Comcast, Walmart, Cricket – these are just a few of the major players that count on T-ROC to move the needle. We need tech savvy, people friendly and sales smart individuals to join our team and help make it happen.
T-ROC is a member of The Revenue Optimization Companies (T-ROC), a family of four independent companies operating under one powerhouse umbrella. Leveraging our resources, we deliver competitive salaries, great full and part-time benefits programs, sales performance plans, and awesome extras.
At T-ROC, we appreciate the rare value of someone who can motivate people, move the needle, and make a bottom-line impact. If that’s you, we promise an environment that not only encourages your best, but also rewards it with plenty of room to grow and exciting new advancement opportunities.
We’re not a company that’s satisfied with the status quo. That’s why we’re looking energized people ready to shake things up and make a real difference for our customers and for their own futures.
Give us your best and we will give you ours.
Summary of Position:
The Regional Director is responsible for the leadership and development of all sales and operations of the assigned region. This position implements sales strategies, plans, budgets, policies and procedures to attain or exceed corporate profitability targets, sales goals and quality of service objectives established in company and client’s strategic plans and budgets.
- Oversee retail sales and operations in an assigned geographic region and achieve comprehensive assigned sales, revenue, and quality customer service objectives, while maintaining operational compliance as set by management and client.
- Develop and maintain a competent, well trained and supported network of store and district/market management that also meets the staffing requirements as set forth in the scope of work.
- Directly manage up to ten (10) market managers and one hundred (100) retail locations in assigned territory.
- Manage the development and implementation of programs for one or more product/service/application line(s) including sales programs/product launches designed to achieve future growth and sales generation within budgetary guidelines.
- Oversees the development and implementation of sales metrics measurement and sales training processes.
- Responsible for organizing reporting and strategic plans for regional sales and staffing goals to maintain profitability and growth.
- Manage professional internal relationships to expedite accurate processing of forecasting, financial modeling, and/or sales compensation/commission calculations.
- Manage a professional relationship with client(s) and align internal expectations to mirror the KPIs of client and internal management.
- Follow Rhythm of Business as set by management to ensure continuity across all regions in the program.
- Provide recommendation for the design of processes and systems, management of audits, and frequent complex decision making to ensure accuracy, timeliness and consistency of multiple programs.
- Oversee the design, development and execution of future plans and programs to ensure profitable growth for the organization including quality improvement processes.
- Establish and maintain a consistent and high quality corporate brand image throughout all stores via merchandising, promotional events, store cleanliness and appearance, and staff appearance.