Assistant Store Manager
Assistant Store Manager
Retail Assistant Sales Manager
START YOUR CAREER WITH T-ROC and our brand partner Optimum. It is only the BEGINNING...DO YOU HAVE THE "IT" FACTOR??
Are you a high-energy sales leader who strives on supporting the store Sales Manager in leading a top performing sales team and strives for organizational success? Do you love engaging with customers and selling communications solutions that meet their needs for inside -and- outside their home, such as Mobile, Internet, and Video? Do you take pride in being a technology geek and aspire to educate others about technology? Looking for a flexible schedule? We are looking for motivated, enthusiastic, sales compensation driven salespeople who can determine the customer need –and sell to that need.
Then T-ROC is the place for you to jump start your career!
- Present, promote and sell Optimum products such as Mobile, Internet, and Video (including OTT streaming products) using effective knowledge to existing and prospective customers.
- Exceed sales targets and performance goals.
- Assist Store Sales Manager in ensuring store staff is meeting and exceeding all sales and operational KPI’s through effective training, motivation, coaching, development, and performance recognition.
- Assist the Store Sales Manager as the store point of contact for all customer escalations
- This Assistant Sales Manager role is in a highly competitive industry. The Assistant Sales Manager should continuously be knowledgeable on competitors (products, pricing, promotions, etc.) and enable sales team with effectively selling the Optimum Value Proposition, overcoming objections, and closing the sale.
- Build positive work relationships with customers to enhance the image and public perception of company.
- Maintain a friendly attitude when interacting with customers in a constantly changing performance driven environment.
To be successful in this role you need:
- Associate Degree in Business preferred or a minimum of 2+ years’ experience in customer service/sales/retail environment under a sales compensation plan with a track record of exceeding sales and service goals.
- Proven leadership experience with a passion for world class sales and service through creating, building, and leading teams to exceed performance goals.
- Very savvy on technology (and have a love for technology)
- Be motivated and eager to work under a sales compensation plan (thrive on partnering with Store Sales Manager on motivating sales team to sell/optimize compensation earning potential)
- Must have reliable transportation each day, with regular, consistent, and punctual attendance.
- Being willing to work weekends, evenings, and regular business hours is just part of the job! We are flexible if you are!
What Can We Offer You for All Your Hard Work?
- It is all up to you!Uncapped commission and competitive hourly wage!
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage (Available for full and part time!)
- Paid time off.
- Discount programs.
- Promotional opportunities-top performers move to leadership and management opportunities.
T-ROC is a fast-growing Technology 500 Company and a partner of Optimum. You will be responsible for promoting for what matters most to people; staying connected anytime, anywhere.
What it is like to be a T-ROC’ER, your entrepreneurial spirit will be valued. Your desire to work honestly and with the utmost level of integrity will be appreciated while amazing customers with your technical expertise. Do you crave change? We do so with gusto and have fun the T-ROC way!
If you don't yet follow us on social media, please do!
Please check out the video below for life at T-ROC during the COVID-19 pandemic
Equal Opportunity Employer / Special Accommodations
T-ROC is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or genetic information. As part of this commitment T-ROC will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed, please email ADA@trocglobal.com describing the accommodation.
Notice of E-Verify Participation
T-ROC participates in E-Verify. To learn more use this link E-Verify
Still interested in these job opportunities you recently viewed? Don’t forget to come back and apply!
View all jobs >
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs
You have not saved any jobs.