Market Lead – Retail Sales
$31,000-$35,000 base salary – 40 hour work week
$250 monthly at-risk guarantee for 90 days; Up to $1k per month bonus based on store performance
Monthly car allowance based on store travel requirements.
- Sales Experts needed! Are you great at sales? Do you see yourself growing into a leadership role?
- Driven to win. Winning demands a strong team – do you have what it takes to not only win yourself, but help those around you be successful by guiding and coaching them?
- Organization and Coverage. Are you good at figuring out where gaps exist and making sure those are covered at all times? Can you help people work through issues easily?
- Career Promotions – Are you looking to be a whole lot more than you are today?
If you answered yes to the above questions – this might be your dream job!
In this role, you will sell mobile phones, plans, and accessories inside Walmart in the electronics department. Equally important, you’ll work with others to bring out the best in them as they do the same.
Your days will be approaching Walmart shoppers walking by as well as attracting them to come over to you, engaging them, and ultimately selling them on buying a new phone. You’ll have access to sell all the latest high end phones as well as a variety of budget friendly value devices, along with all sales promotions across major carriers (VZW, AT&T, etc.). You’ll be coaching others along the same path, helping them get their feet on the ground, teaching them how to improve, and helping them win!
You’ll be selling/mentoring at a 5-7 store local Walmart area for about 40 hours per week, on a retail schedule, but there is some flexibility therein – especially for top producers. You’ll visit each store every week, no matter what.
You’ll be the KEY go between bridging the sales team with leadership, and will have loads of opportunities to make a huge impact. Your relationships with store management are of critical importance, as you’re the most commonly seen “face of T-ROC”.
Bottom line: You’re outgoing, persuasive, love being around people and bringing out the best in them. You’re leadership material and love building others up. Most of all – you’re a great sales person and terrific at guiding others to be as well.
Let’s connect ASAP!
- Sales expertise
- Must own a smart phone with a data plan, and have a decent understanding of how to use it
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be willing to adhere to “retail hours.” Flexibility and willingness to work day shifts, evening shifts, weekends and holidays
- weekly pay, plus extensive commissionable opportunities
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid time off programs
- Discount programs
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 15 pounds
T-ROC has been chosen by Walmart to operate and staff their Electronic Centers of the FUTURE and we MUST be doing something right--it has been 5 years and going strong!
Who is T-ROC? At T-ROC, we empower people with “Power of People and Technology”. You will have in the palm of your hand, the hottest brands rocking the most innovate technologies on the planet! Your knowledge will be the fuel that brings technology to life for your T-ROC customers!
What it is like to be a T-ROC’ER, your entrepreneurial spirit will be valued. Your desire to work honestly and with the utmost level of integrity will be appreciated while amazing customers with your technical expertise. Do you crave change? We do so with gusto and have fun the T-ROC way!
If you don't yet follow us on social media, please do!
Please check out the video below for life at T-ROC during the COVID-19 pandemic
Equal Opportunity Employer / Special Accommodations
T-ROC is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or genetic information. As part of this commitment T-ROC will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed, please email ADA@trocglobal.com describing the accommodation.
Notice of E-Verify Participation
T-ROC participates in E-Verify. To learn more use this link E-Verify
Still interested in these job opportunities you recently viewed? Don’t forget to come back and apply!
View all jobs >
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs
You have not saved any jobs.