HR Generalist _ LATAM
HR Generalist _ LATAM
The LATAM Human Resource Generalist is responsible for engaging and retaining our diverse employees in Latin America. Individual will create practices and objectives that will provide an employee oriented; high performance culture that emphasizes quality, goal attainment and development. Generalist will be responsible for the development and implementation of programs, processes and metrics that support the achievement of T-ROC’s International company. This position will require collaboration between US based organization and LATAM based teams.
- Act as chief liaison to the business leaders, consulting with and guiding business decisions based on balancing people and human resource best practices.
- Drive a positive culture, working closely with partners and gaining credibility with the operational teams and employees through sound action, and positive contributions.
- Set the strategy and operational plan to continue to scale the capability and capacity of the team to service our growing global workforce in a way that delights employees and managers.
- Ensure country and province compliance as it relates to employment practice, performance management, benefits etc’
- Coach, develop and guide, managers, and other leaders to help build and maintain high-performing teams.
- Partner closely with People Attraction, payroll, training to ensure that employee experience is positive and quality driven
- Develop and demonstrate positive financial impact and return on investment from human resources initiatives in terms of employee engagement and retention, internal communications, performance management, worker’s compensation administration, and leave of absence, etc.
- Work closely with T-ROC’s International leadership on succession planning . Help prepare and support the appropriate development plans.
- Provide proactive solutions for employee relations that will set the tone for a healthy long-term relationship between country management and employees. Maintain documentation as it relates to investigations or employment matters.
- Develop, direct, and deploy a positive orientation program and onboarding experience that introduces new hires to both T-ROC international and T-ROC Domestic.
- Administer T-ROC international benefits program.
- Develop and administer the performance management system
- Maintain human resource staff job results by counseling employees, planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Bachelor’s degree
- SPHR, SHRM CP or SCP, or equivalent credentials and coursework
- 5 – 7 years previous LATAM HR experience.
- 5 – 7 years of broad human resources experience across multiple disciplines and ability to anticipate organizational needs, set strategies to meet those needs, and manage execution plans that deliver the desired results.
- 5 – 7 years experience in consultative human resources capacities, demonstrating strong listening, empathy, and problem-prevention and problem-solving skills.
- Benefits programs and administration experience
- Performance Management experience
- Experience leading and conducting employee investigations, and preventing employee relations issues.
- Strong MS Office skills including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Bilingual verbal and written (Spanish and English)
If you don't yet follow us on social media, please do!
Still interested in these job opportunities you recently viewed? Don’t forget to come back and apply!
View all jobs >
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs
You have not saved any jobs.