The Payroll Coordinator is responsible for managing nationwide payroll processing for The Retail Outsource Companies and all affiliate companies including, Symbits, Acqui-soft d/b/a Mobile Insights, Mobile Store Operators, Mobile Store Operators, P.R., and Retail Operators. The position requires a solid understanding of payroll principles, practices, laws, and standards. Serving as the subject matter expert, the position will be responsible for the accurate and timely processing of all payrolls, tax management and researching issues, maintaining appropriate state specific wage and hour compliance and servicing employee inquiries and needs with world class service.
- Maintains Data Entry of all Payroll related items
- Assists in payroll processes for all controls on a Weekly/Bi-Weekly payroll frequency. Assists Payroll Specialist with time and attendance records to ensure accurate and timely submission of time worked. Identifies problem areas, reports to Manager/ Specialist to make the necessary adjustments or corrections needed.
- Assists in Paying employees and compiles payroll information by maintaining payroll preparation; completing reports; and maintaining records.
- Takes direction as needed, and help create off-cycle payrolls and processes manual checks as needed as well as one time ACH/WIRE requests.
- Updates and/or audits payroll records by reviewing and approving changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, job titles, and department/division transfers.
- Collects, Sorts and Distributes all mail on Payroll Related Items (Child Sppt, Liens, Payroll Tax Notices Etc.)
- Processes all child support and court mandated wage garnishments.
- Prepares reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes deductions, leave disability and nontaxable wages.
- Scans all payroll backup per payroll into Shared Drive such as Payroll Reports, ADP Pay Data Batches, and all Payroll backup from a data entry standpoint.
- Responsible for WISELY Pay Card (Powered by ADP) Activations and increase participation in its use to minimize and/or eliminate live paper checks.
- Assist with the 401K upload each pay period.
- Works closely with Specialist and Manager to balance the payroll accounts by resolving payroll discrepancies.
- Actively participates in internal and external payroll and tax related audits with Specialist(s) and Manager.
- Works closely and collaboratively on requests by Finance.
- Assist in Maintaining payroll guidelines by providing feedback to Manager and Specialists in turn will allow Manager to ensure policies and procedures remain updated.
- Pairs up with Manager and Specialist as it relates to compliance with with federal, state, and local legal requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks; and participating in professional societies. Share information on payroll updates with People Operations, Talent Acquisition, and other team members as needed.
- Supports department and business with other Payroll Admin work related matters as needed.
T-ROC, a premier wireless sales and merchandising organization known for its expertise in technology and proven partnerships with the biggest brands in the world, can promise you an environment that not only encourages your best, but also rewards it with plenty of room to grow and exciting new advancement opportunities. Listed on Inc 500|5000’s fastest growing companies in America and on SFBJ’s best places to work.
At T-ROC, we believe having diverse personalities makes us stronger and we also know there are a set of essential values that make us the best in class. A T-ROC employee has a spark of entrepreneurship and seeks to amaze customers. We pride ourselves in our integrityand our openness to embrace change. While we expect success, we know that we can’t achieve it if we don’t have fun along the way.
If you don't yet follow us on social media, please do!
Still interested in these job opportunities you recently viewed? Don’t forget to come back and apply!
View all jobs >
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs
You have not saved any jobs.