People Attraction Coordinator
People Attraction Coordinator
ENTRY LEVEL HR Coordinator
6 month contract - could go longer!
We are looking for an energetic and ambitious HR Coordinator (internally titled: Talent Acquisition Pre-Employment Onboarding Partner) to step into T-ROC's rapidly expanding business. This role is waiting for someone with a passion for Talent Acquisition (TA).
You are someone who is GREAT WITH PEOPLE & believe that all candidates/customers/people in general deserve an incredible experience as they interact with our brand, particularly through the hiring process and beyond.
In this role, you'll grow within the talent acquisition/HR world and you'll have an amazing opportunity for professional development and career advancement in a high growth organization.
We're all about team culture here, and you'll have so much fun while working here that you'll forget how hard we're working - all while sitting with amazing coworkers in our Coral Gables based HQ's beautiful new offices.
We own the candidate's pre-employment process, which is critical to the business' success and the foundation for our new employees as they start their careers with us. You will work with the candidates and ensure that they have a smooth process as they clear background checks and move to join us as a part of TEAM T-ROC!!!
Among other things you'll get to do, you'll:
- Work with AMAZING people in a fun, growing, exciting company where hardly any day will be the same as the last.
- Be a critical point of interaction with new hires as they work to join our team.
- Keep all records and data current in our Applicant Tracking System (ATS) iCims and keep up to date with emails.
- Update leaders as to how the candidates/new hires are progressing.
- At times, support recruiters to coordinate candidate interviews (onsite, phone, and online) for high volume and corporate positions.
- Be a GREAT communicator!!!
- Be super organized and a great record keeper - not needing to be overly managed, but at the same time, be willing to be taught and developed.
- Be a tremendous team player - able to rely on others and be relied on just as much.
- Be silly(sometimes).
- Become an expert in our "Employment Value Proposition" (why it's great to work here) and be able to live that vision, and share it with candidates.
- Be growth oriented and driven to become more than you are today, but able to do so in a non-political, friendly manner - while "not taking yourself too seriously" (one of our core principles) at the same time.
If you don't yet follow us on social media, please do!
Please check out the video below for life at T-ROC during the COVID-19 pandemic
Equal Opportunity Employer / Special Accommodations
T-ROC is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or genetic information. As part of this commitment T-ROC will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed, please email ADA@trocglobal.com describing the accommodation.
Notice of E-Verify Participation
T-ROC participates in E-Verify. To learn more use this link E-Verify
Still interested in these job opportunities you recently viewed? Don’t forget to come back and apply!
View all jobs >
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs
You have not saved any jobs.