Retail Operations Support Analyst
Retail Operations Support Analyst
Do you “Geek out” over data? Are you an analytical type who loves working with data and transforming it to paint different pictures based upon the audience to drive important decisions by leadership teams?
If this describes you, WE WANT YOU!
The Retail Operations Support Analyst is responsible for measuring program performance by providing data-driven suggestions to senior leadership and our clients. This will be accomplished by creating and delivering all reports related to merchandising compliance, training execution, visit execution, ad hoc requests, training compliance and rep audit/red flags.
- Create and deliver all professional reports for client and senior leadership related to:
- Merchandising compliance
- Training execution
- Visit execution
- Ad hoc requests
- Training compliance
- Rep audit/red flags
- Primary point of contact for central scheduling of part-time labor and manage store lists for coverage model
- Compliance reporting for Best Buy scorecard related metrics
- Use field data to provide regular analytics on the state of the business
- Measure impact of key initiatives
- Make strategic recommendations based on insights you have developed
- Identify performance gaps
- Develop KPIs to measure program performance
- Develop store visit call sheets to track key initiatives and ongoing compliance audits
- Navigate proprietary data management system to manage important program data
Experience & Qualifications:
- At least a year’s worth of experience in the retail or sales industry is requried
- Data-driven analytical skills, retail analysis a plus
- Report design
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience with SQL a plus
- Experience with Power BI a plus
- Strong written and verbal communicator
- Strong time management skills is critical
- Must be able to work independently and not require constant supervision
- Strong communication and presentation skills
What Can We Offer You for All Your Hard Work?
- Hourly wages, plus incentives
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid time off programs
- Discount programs
Get to Know Us:
The Revenue Optimization Companies (T-ROC) is a premier wireless sales agency that is headquartered in Coral Gables, Florida. We have employees in all 50 states, including Puerto Rico. Our expertise is partnering with some of the world’s largest brands to help them promote electronic and wireless products to their customers.
T-ROC is proud to partner with EPSON to manage their District Sales Manager program. We are looking to expand our growing and exciting company with eager people who possess a passion for technology, a knack for sales, and get jazzed teaching customers about wireless products.
At T-ROC, our success is powered by people and technology. Our culture is what makes T-ROC a fun and rewarding place to work. We encourage our employees to act like entrepreneurs. We champion diversity and we are always seeking new ways to amazeour customers. Success is celebrated and integrity is the core of who we are at T-ROC.
Give us your best and we’ll give you ours.
If you don't yet follow us on social media, please do!
Still interested in these job opportunities you recently viewed? Don’t forget to come back and apply!
View all jobs >
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs
You have not saved any jobs.