Come join the TROC Nation……Where growth is always an option!
The People Experience Junior Business Partner will perform administrative duties related to the operations of the human resource office, including accurately maintaining and updating employee records, I-9s, and job descriptions. This role will work with senior PE Business Partners and the PE Manager to support daily activities of the PE department and Employee Relations.
- Reviews, tracks, and documents compliance with mandatory and non-mandatory training, continuing education, and work assessments.
- Answers and distributes calls, emails, chats, etc from the People Experience phone line, inbox and Workplace.
- Assists in background check follow up and employee eligibility verifications in ADP.
- Participates in weekly new hire orientation for the People Experience Team.
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute People Experience programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management;
productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
- Attends and participates in employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations as needed.
- Assists with performance management and annual review process in conjunction with Total Rewards.
- Updates and maintains People Experience Resource Center in the Knowledge (Workplace).
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, PTO, Daily Pay, and more
- Paid Training and ongoing learning opportunities provided
- Great growth potential
What you need to Roc the role:
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Extensive knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Ability to operate general office equipment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required or equivalent experience.
- At least one year of human resource experience preferred.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
Who is T-ROC? At T-ROC, we empower people with “Power of People and Technology”. You will have in the palm of your hand, the hottest brands rocking the most innovative technologies on the planet! Your knowledge will be the fuel that brings technology to life for your T-ROC customers!
What it is like to be a T-ROC’ER, your entrepreneurial spirit will be valued. Your desire to work honestly and with the utmost level of integrity will be appreciated while amazing customers with your technical expertise. Do you crave change? We do so with gusto and have fun the T-ROC way!