Do you have experience with inventory management including establishing min/max levels, analyzing sell through, inventory loss control while staying within budget? Do you enjoy coordinating LTL freight including crating and shipping of large, awkward, and heavy items? If the answer is YES, T-ROC is the place for you!
Here are the details:
- Collaborates cross functionally with all field sales organizations, finance, marketing, and others to:
- Execute sales program supplies logistics/ requirements (Ordering/ Receiving, Pick/Pack/ Ship)
- Negotiate select vendor pricing and agreements for optimized efficiencies and effectiveness (printing, packaging, shipping, etc.)
- Oversees T-ROCs online procurement portal, managing the intake, storage, and distribution of T-ROC- and partner-provided items needed to support the business
- Enables processes to support and define cost and inventory management
- Coordinates small, medium, and large-scale pick/pack/ship operations including leading a small team of individuals to complete these tasks in a timely and efficient manner
Heres what you need to ROC this role:
- A degree or work experience equivalent in Logistics & Procurement Management or Business preferred
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills to work cross functionally to ensure that business needs are met including deliverables, processes, costs, and reporting.
- Self-directed and takes ongoing initiative to identify process improvements
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with ability to multitask and prioritize as well as manage issues and escalations through to resolution
- Experience working with major shipping carriers (FedEx/UPS/USPS/DHL) and functioning as an Administrator within their web interfaces and proficiency in MS Office applications
- Comfortable working in a warehouse and able to lift up to 75lbs
Who is T-ROC? At T-ROC, we empower people withPower of People and Technology. You will have in the palm of your hand, the hottest brands rocking the most innovate technologies on the planet! Your knowledge will be the fuel that brings technology to life for your T-ROC customers!
What it is like to be a T-ROCER, yourentrepreneurial spiritwill be valued. Your desire towork honestlyand with the utmost level ofintegritywill beappreciated whileamazingcustomers with your technical expertise. Do youcrave change? We do so with gusto and havefunthe T-ROC way!
If you don't yet follow us on social media, please do!