T-ROC is excited to welcome Navico ProStaff to our team! The ProStaff team is a select group of promotion-oriented, professional and respected anglers and/or boaters from the marine community..
Here are the details:
- Represent Navico at various retail locations on weekends
- Maintain knowledge and be able to effectively communicate the features and benefits of products.
- You will engage and build relationships with customers, retail partners and management to increase brand awareness.
- You will be responsible for reporting back to Navico on your observations and consumer engagements when you are in the stores or at events.
- In this fast-paced retail environment, we must stay flexible and ready for what’s next!
Here’s what you need to ROC this role:
- Being willing to work weekends
- Have familiarity with Navico Brands (Lowrance, B&G, Simrad, C-Map) and Products (Autopilots, Multifunction Display (MDF), Fishfinder, Radar)
- Strong customer service experience with effective communication skills, and ability to identify and solve problems quickly
- Reliable transportation
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time, squat, bend, use hands, reach, and lift 30+ pounds
- A high school diploma or equivalent and be 18 years of age
Who is T-ROC? At T-ROC, we empower people with the Power of People and Technology.? You will have in the palm of your hand, the hottest brands rocking the most innovate technologies on the planet! Your knowledge will be the fuel that brings technology to life for your T-ROC customers!
What it is like to be a T-ROC’ER, your entrepreneurial spirit will be valued.? Your desire to work honestly and with the utmost level of integrity will be appreciated while amazing customers with your technical expertise. Do you crave change?? We do so with gusto and have fun the T-ROC way!????