Retail Sales Associate
ALEXANDER CITY, AL
At T-ROC you have the POWER TO CREATE CHANGE!
As a premiere authorized wireless sales partner working inside of one of the world’s largest retailers, you will become an exceptional salesperson! By focusing on connecting the customer with the right wireless products and services your potential is unlimited!
If really love:
- Getting excited about meeting and greeting new customers!
- Being the first to know about new wireless technology
- Building relationships with customers and coworkers
- Seeing your hard work pay off- literally!
And are looking for:
- An opportunity to grow a career and be promoted within T-ROC
- Competitive hourly wage and uncapped commission
- Up to 50% off qualifying Verizon and AT&T plans
- Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K
- Flexibility to work regular retail hours, part-time and full-time available
- Reliable transportation
- High School Diploma Preferred or Relevant Experience
…then we want to talk to you TODAY!
We believe that working as a team - together, connected, supported, and inspiring each other to grow - is what changes lives. When you join us, you’re part of a community that empowers everyone to achieve their full potential. Sound good to you? Let’s get started!
Be yourself at T-ROC and have fun along the way! Apply today.
We’re a proud equal opportunity employer
We’re deeply committed to creating inclusive and welcoming workplaces. We’ll never discriminate in our hiring practices based on race, color, religion, sex disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or genetic information. We also make sure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need accommodations, please email [email protected].
have fun the T-ROC way!
Salary Range: USD $13.00/Yr.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Special Accommodations
T-ROC is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or genetic information. As part of this commitment T-ROC will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed, please email [email protected] describing the accommodation.
Notice of E-Verify Participation
T-ROC participates in E-Verify. To learn more use this link E-Verify
Join our career network!
Not ready to apply to an open position or didn’t find something that fit? Subscribe to our career network.