Retail Sales Associate
NORTH AUGUSTA, SC
Xfinity Sales Specialist – In-Market
Do you love engaging with customers and selling solutions that meet their needs? How about providing life changing connectivity solutions to those who need it while making meaningful connections with customers? We are looking for highly motivated, highly enthusiastic, performance-driven Sales Representatives to knock it out of the park while making a difference in people’s lives.
Then T-ROC, an Xfinity Authorized Vendor is the place for you to jump start your career!
Did we mention our associates are paid an hourly rate and have an uncapped commission potential? So, you can decide how much you earn!
Here are the details:
- Present, promote and sell Xfinity High Speed Internet offerings for the world’s largest retailer
- Exceed sales targets and performance goals
- Build meaningful relationships with customers and positive rapport with retail leadership and employees
- Bring your gift of gab to the forefront while creating solutions for your customers and proudly promoting the Xfinity brand
- Maintain a high level of knowledge about Xfinity’s High Speed Internet service offerings while understanding the competitive environment
- Attend daily training sessions and sales calls during assigned working hours
What’s in it for you:
- Uncapped commissions and competitive hourly wage! It is all up to you!
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage (Available!)
- Paid time off
- Discount programs.
- Promotional opportunities - top performers move to leadership and management opportunities.
What you need too Roc the role:
- At least 1 year of retail sales or experience in the service industry
- Thrive on closing sales while optimizing sales compensation earning potential
- High School Diploma or Relevant Experience Preferred
- Must have reliable transportation each day, with Regular, consistent, and punctual attendance.
- Being willing to work weekends, evenings, and regular business hours is just part of the job!
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged bending, stooping, reaching, twisting, lifting, pushing, pulling, walking, standing and moving items
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds independently
Who is T-ROC? At T-ROC, we empower people with Power of People and Technology.? You will have in the palm of your hand, the hottest brands rocking the most innovative technologies on the planet! Your knowledge will be the fuel that brings technology to life for your T-ROC customers!
What it is like to be a T-ROC’ER, your entrepreneurial spirit will be valued.? Your desire to work honestly and with the utmost level of integrity will be appreciated while amazing customers with your technical expertise. Do you crave change?? We do so with gusto and have fun the T-ROC way!?
Salary Range: USD $15.00/Hr. - USD $25.00/Hr.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Special Accommodations
T-ROC is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or genetic information. As part of this commitment T-ROC will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed, please email [email protected] describing the accommodation.
Notice of E-Verify Participation
T-ROC participates in E-Verify. To learn more use this link E-Verify
Join our career network!
Not ready to apply to an open position or didn’t find something that fit? Subscribe to our career network.