US Cellular Retail Sales Associate
At T-ROC you have the POWER TO CREATE CHANGE!
As a premiere authorized dealer for US Cellular, you will help develop store personnel to be exceptional salespeople! You will also be managing vendors and stay on top of the market’s latest trends and technology, including staying up to date on competitors’ information.
If you have:
- Reliable transportation each day, with regular, consistent, and punctual attendance..
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent and be 18 years of age.
- Being willing to work weekends and regular retail business hours is just part of the job! We are flexible if you are!
And are looking for:
- FREE wireless service on U.S. Cellular Network
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage (Available for full and part time)
- Paid time off
- Discount programs
- Career development
- A desire to meet and exceed sales targets and performance goals.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work as a team player
- A passion for sales and providing an exceptional customer experience
- Previous retail sales experience a plus but not required
…then we want to talk to you TODAY!
We believe that working as a team - together, connected, supported, and inspiring each other to grow - is what changes lives. When you join us, you’re part of a community that empowers everyone to achieve their full potential. Sound good to you? Let’s get started!
Be yourself at T-ROC and have fun along the way! Apply today.
We’re a proud equal opportunity employer
We’re deeply committed to creating inclusive and welcoming workplaces. We’ll never discriminate in our hiring practices based on race, color, religion, sex disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or genetic information. We also make sure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need accommodations, please email [email protected].
T-ROC is an authorized USCellular dealer.
Salary Range: USD $14.50/Hr.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Special Accommodations
T-ROC is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or genetic information. As part of this commitment T-ROC will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed, please email [email protected] describing the accommodation.
Notice of E-Verify Participation
T-ROC participates in E-Verify. To learn more use this link E-Verify
Join our career network!
Not ready to apply to an open position or didn’t find something that fit? Subscribe to our career network.