Are you a highly motivated direct sales leader who thinks like an entrepreneur with a proven track record of success in developing winning sales organizations? If so, read on and apply!
As the Vice President of the Retail Performance Solutions Division, you will be responsible for the development and execution within this brand-new division which will focus on providing new solutions for our clients that focus on a pay for performance strategy. Your focus will include building the strategy and/or road map, overseeing the development and health of the organization, revenue/profit generation, account expansion, and overall national sales execution and compliance.
The VP of Retail Performance Solutions needs to be self-motivated, committed to the success of those around them and be passionate about building and leading a successful sales team that does not settle for less than # 1 and is aligned with the imperatives of the company. The incumbent will be measured by, and expected to achieve, all agreed upon revenue and sales goals for the division and will report to the Chief Operating Officer.
- Work closely with T-ROC Sr. Leadership team to develop a comprehensive national operating sales strategy to win in the pay for performance market.
- Develop and implement a clear sales strategy that can be executed by non exempt commissioned representatives.
- Ensure tools to measure and manage performance are in place
- Create a culture of high performance through celebrating success, training, mentoring and relentlessly providing clear direction and communication
- Hire and retain winning sales teams and motivate them accordingly.
- Ensure aggressive sales plans are supported by compensation plans that will deliver expected results and behavior.
- Ensure metrics and reports appropriately measure results and execution; proactively address any variances to plan
- Be an exemplary brand champion and work closely with clients to maximize brand awareness and lead generation possibilities
- Foster positive and productive client relationships both at the corporate and local levels
- Set sales direction for sales team to embrace and rally around
- Analyze geographical results to optimize best practices territory management for maximum results
- Ensure direct reports are consistently applying sales processes and practices
- Accountability for division budget including forecasting
- Learn the competitive landscape and ensure Performance Solutions is leading
- Be visible to your team
- Start-up experience preferred
- 7-10 years of sales leadership for sales teams of 300 employees plus
- Prior success managing and building sales teams
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, including presentations
- Ability to influence, persuade and build positive relations is critical
- Natural marketing and sales instincts – knows how to drive sales opportunities
- Hands-on, able to succeed in a highly entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal, mentoring, coaching, planning, and organizational skills
- Exceptional organization development skills
- A leader that inspires and deliver great performances from all team members regardless of position level
- Financially knowledgeable to manage the divisions P&L budget
- Highly motivated and self-disciplined
Who is T-ROC? At T-ROC, we empower people with “Power of People and Technology”. You will have in the palm of your hand, the hottest brands rocking the most innovative technologies on the planet! Your knowledge will be the fuel that brings technology to life for your T-ROC customers!
What it is like to be a T-ROC’ER, your entrepreneurial spirit will be valued. Your desire to work honestly and with the utmost level of integrity will be appreciated while amazing customers with your technical expertise. Do you crave change? We do so with gusto and have fun the T-ROC way!